just do it

Nike_1280-20150120104711373  if you want to do something in life just do it don’t let anyone say no.  

5 thoughts on “just do it

1. Exactly! Hi Ruby my name is Mia, and I totally agree that everyone should just follow their dreams, even though sometimes people will say ” yout not that good to be on the team ” don’t listen to them! Follow your dreams, don’t let anyone say no to your possibilities! JUST DO IT.

2. To Ruby
    hello its Tom and McKenzie here from Mr Otooles blog
    we like this just do it post of yours.
    anyway the awnsers to your questions you arskl me Tom so I go for Horthorn. other then dog’s and sport I like cows , farming and chinkens. My favorite subjects are sport , math and writing.

3. Hello Tom and Mckenzie,
    I’m so glad you wrote back, to bad you go for Hawthorn but they are quite a good team they’ve won 4 Grand Finals but they missed out this year HAHA actually I shouldn’t be laughing because the Crows missed out as well…anyway about the chickens and how you love them we have 3 chickens but the thing is I hate birds its embarrassing but I’m scared of birds. My Mum loves cows there her favourite animal we have a fake cow in our backyard we call it Eggnog.

From Ruby

4. I think that it is a great post you got there and i like how it is positive and not negative. I love when people think positive and not negative because if you are going to do something but you are negative about then you don’t believe in yourself.