Ponderings

We are doing Ponderings  after lunch. This is where we put all our thoughts on a piece of paper and we have a picture or quote to go with it. Here are some of my thoughts on some of the pictures.  We have looked at many pictures such as a finger popping a bubble in slow motion, two cars trying to fit through a toll gate together and smashing amongst many others.  You will find a post about Ponderings on the class blog.

Where was this taken? Why was it taken? Is this real? Are all the pictures related? Who is this? Why do we want technology? What are they doing? What is this for? Is this a green screen? How did they get such perfect timing? Who popped the bubble? Are those farm houses in the background? Is that a hand in the background? Did the person popping the bubble not mean to pop it?

And there we go those were just some of the comments I thought.

One thought on “Ponderings

1. Great idea to write about this Ruby. I really enjoyed people’s comments on the last Ponderings of the term. The video of Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate. Here is the link if you want to have another look at it.
    http://youtu.be/Sv3xVOs7_No

Mr Pastro